This Learning Resources page is all about inverse problems. It focuses on the problem of image deconvolution and resolution enhancement. It offers various documents (in PDF format): slideshow for lectures, exercise topics and practical matlab-work.
- [PDF] Introduction and examples
- [PDF] Linear solutions: least-square and inverse filtering, quadratic penalty and Wiener-Hunt solution
- [PDF] Convex penalty and edge preservation: Huber and half-quadratic approach
- [PDF] Positivity and support constraints, Alternative Direction Methods of Multilpliers
- [PDF] Quadratic minimization, system solvers, matrix inversion: a short and partial view
- [PDF] An example in astronomy: bi-model, smoothness and parsimony, positivity and support, ADMM
- [PDF] An example in radar imaging: high resolution and sparsity, ADMM
- [PDF] Concluding remarks and perspectives
- [PDF] Circulant matrices, quadratic functions, Legendre transform, linear constraints, sparsity, denoising,…
- [PDF] Linear solutions and filtering: quadratic penalty and Wiener-Hunt
- [PDF] Bayesian standpoint and stochastic sampling for hyperparameter estimation.
- [PDF] Convex penalty and edge preservation: Huber and half-quadratic approach.
- [PDF] Positivity constraints and ADMM.